1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on make up. I had run out of a few of the must-haves but was proud of myself for actually waiting until payday to buy them AND for only buying those things!
2. Today I feel reconciled towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was go running alone, well just me and my dog.
4. I will consider this week a success if I don’t reward myself for a job well done and only splurge on Bs birthday gift(s).
5. My favorite cereal is Golden Grahams! It’s by far, the greatest cereal ever made.