1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on my boss’s gift for Boss’s Day. My team was supposed to be paying me back, but there are a couple of people that I know won’t.
2. Today I feel disheartened towards money. I’ve been putting more money into my savings and 401K which I know is a good thing but it means not having anything in my checking account so I naturally freak about that.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was sit alone and listen to all my favorite songs from my iTunes library.
4. I will consider this week a success if I don’t make a transfer of funds from my savings back into my checking!
5. If I could quit my job for a month and travel throughout one country, I would choose Australia. How could you not!? An old friend from Australia did a month long road trip before he moved to the states. He documented everything and essentially sent me his trip journal as correspondence. If I didn’t love it already, it certainly caused me to fall in love.