1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on work clothes from a clearance sale. I feel only slightly guilty because I really needed the items and they we’re deeply discounted. I got three skirts, a jacket and a blouse for under $100. Not bad, I say.
2. Today I feel pretty good towards money. I did as I’d hoped I would and immediately when my paycheck went into my account, I pulled what was remaining from my last one into my savings account. Win!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was watch a movie with my brother.
4. I will consider this week a success if I bring my lunch at least two days.
5. The TV show I am most excited about this season is Eastbound and Down. I love that show. I know it’s pretty raunchy at times, but it makes me laugh.