I found this blog, My Pretty Pennies, through one of the fashion sites I sporadically read, but I really liked the idea of a weekly money check up. I know I need to do better with my budget and I am making some strides. Every little bit helps, I suppose, so here’s mine:
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on dinner one of our favorite restaurants. It was following a funeral so I felt like doing something nice for my husband and me.
2. Today I feel a little smarter towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was having friends over to our house on Monday.
4. I will consider this week a success if I don’t splurge on anything before our upcoming vacation.
5. My first job was technically babysitting or working for my aunt at her real estate office, but my first W-2 was for Uptown’s Deli and Yogurt Shoppe.